Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine


I have been a long time fan of the Cottonelle brand and have been using the Gentle Care with Aloe & E Toilet Paper (TP) for years now. I have never used moist wipes before so I was excited to add these to my bathroom cleanup routine.

Before I go any further, let's just get the awkward stuff out of the way. I know a lot of people will get all weird talking about bathroom activity but we all do it!! It is a fact of life so why not be as clean as possible after! Now that we have that out of the way I will proceed with my thoughts on the clean care routine.

Clean Care Toilet Paper


As I mentioned before, I was already a big fan of Cottonelle TP so I figured Clean Care line would be great. I have been using for 1 week now and I am definitely happy with the Clean Care TP! The TP feels sturdy and does not leave a bunch of "stuff" behind.....I just HATE that! The one thing I must admit is that the Clean Care is a bit more "rough" on my girly parts than the Gentle Care line. There is also something about that Aloe & E that is very soothing and I have been missing that while using the Clean Care line.

Final verdict - I felt super clean and would definitely buy Clean Care TP in the future if I could not find my favorite Aloe & E TP.

Now I have part 1 of the clean care line done, let's move on to the main event!  Time for some moist wipes!!!

Fresh Care Flushable Wipes


First thought.....WOW, I did not know what I have been missing! These definitely add to the cleanup process in a way I did not know I needed.  After using just the TP for a week, I notice an immediate difference adding the wipes. I can also see the difference. I know that is GROSS but I was shocked at what might have been left behind by just using TP. Now, don't get me wrong, that Clean Care is some tough stuff and does a great job even used alone. I just could not believe how much more clean I felt after using the wipes! I always thought of wipes as a novelty or a "nice to have" but I think these have just become a MUST HAVE in my bathroom.

Now to add a little more gross factor, let me add some of the comments from my girlfriend who I gave the other pack of wipes "These will be great for sex!" This is probably something else no one wants to talk about but getting fresh and clean before is important and these wipes help a girl feel fresh and clean when there is no time for a shower. Also, the equally important cleanup after the deed is cleaned up oh so nice with these awesome wipes. I'm not sure how Cottonelle can put this into a commercial but these wipes are very handy for before and after those intimate times with your mate.

There was one more instance in the past week where I found the wipes to be extra helpful and that was during my time of the month. Another taboo topic I'm sure but things get dirty in my girly area and why not have a way to keep things squeaky clean in between showers. I think I might have to get the travel size pouch for when I am on the go!

Final Verdict - I'm sold! Both me and my girlfriend found the wipes to be AWESOME! I think I will pick up a travel pouch today so I am never without this wonderful invention.

I have been really wracking my brain to come up with a way to show how awesomely clean I feel after the Clean Care Routine and ACTUAL pictures of me using are COMPLETELY out of the question. However, I thought a picture that expressed my feelings might do the trick. 

My feelings AFTER the Clean Care Routine
This picture reminded me of the nice and clean feeling I had after using the routine. Everyone should give it a try and find their own beautifully clean feeling!

Thank you to Cottonelle and Crowdtap for the sample and share. My friends and I are now big fans of the new Clean Care Routine!

I'll finish up my blog with my favorite part of Cottonelle......the Cottonelle Puppy!!! Who doesn't LOVE puppies!!!!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment