Sunday, April 22, 2012

Get Dolled Up in Old Navy Dresses!

My first sample and share was in February 2012 for a free Old Navy dress. I was really excited about this opportunity because I needed a new dress (or a few) for the upcoming spring and summer months. I had a Mexican vacation planned for April so I really wanted to find something fun to bring on that trip. I knew my girlfriend was going to St. Croix for vacation in March so I figured she would be perfect to give the other coupon and go shopping with.

We had to kind of rush the shopping experience and in hindsight I wish we would have taken pictures of each of the dresses we tried on. For example, we were both super excited to try on one of the new Maxi dresses. Unfortunately the dress fit us both terribly in the upper body and it might have been good to show a picture as part of the feedback in my report. I did my best to describe but a picture is worth 1000 words!

After a few misses we ended up selecting a couple really fun dresses. I like the bright color and pattern of the dress I chose (Ruffled Crepe Tube Dresses). I also liked the ruffles on top which gives the dresses a super feminine flare.  Check out the pictures of us looking super cute! I was hoping for a nice day to take a few pictures outside but the weather did not cooperate.


 

I had such a good experience with the Old Navy dresses that I went back and bought a couple more dresses that I tried on: Floral Chiffon Keyhole Dress and Printed Wrap Dress in black jack print. I have worn them both several times to work and have got a lot of compliments. I wore the chiffon dress to a wedding last night and got a lot of compliments there as well. I am always excited to tell people that I got the dresses as Old Navy and they were both a GREAT deal!


Unfortunately my Mexican vacation was very cold and rainy so I still have not worn my free dress shown in the pictures. I have a bachelorette wine tasting party coming up next weekend so I hope the weather will cooperate for me to wear the dress then. I think this dress will get a lot of good use in the summer months to come. I can't wait!









No comments:

Post a Comment